To help you plan for the Epping to Chatswood rail line upgrade, details about the Station Link services are now available at Transportnsw.info.
Station Link services will keep you moving while the Macquarie University, Macquarie Park and North Ryde Stations are closed from 30 September 2018 for around seven months.
And just a reminder that, Transport for NSW is providing personalised trip planning through theStation Link Trip Planning Pop Ups across the precinct. Come along to your nearest pop up and let the team help you plan your trip.
Station Link Trip Planning Pop Ups will be held across the precinct on the following dates:
- Wednesday 5 September, 10am-3pm, courtyard of Foxtel, 5 Thomas Holt Drive, North Ryde
- Monday, 10 September, 12pm -2pm, courtyard of 78 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park
- Tuesday 11 September, 10am-12pm, courtyard of 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde
- Tuesday 11 September, 1-3pm, entrance to the building of 67 Epping Road, Macquarie Park
- Wednesday 12 September, 10am-3pm, outdoor terrace of 1 Julius Avenue, North Ryde
- Thursday 13 September, 10am-3pm, entrance to the building of 16 Giffnock Avenue, Macquarie Park