With so much happening throughout Ryde in terms of business and infrastructure growth, RBC has a number of Special Interest Groups which facilitate information flow in a number of areas:
- CEO Forum. A quarterly luncheon club for CEOs from the City of Ryde and surrounding business districts
- Employment, Education and Training. A group that concerns itself with the generation and promotion of employment opportunities in the Ryde region, eg promoting New Apprenticeships and other employment initiatives throughout the City.
- Leisure, Tourism and Hospitality. This group helps develop the potential of tourism and leisure in Ryde as a major employment sector and wealth generator.
- Traffic, Transport and Infrastructure. This group liaises with Council, government departments and infrastructure providers and developers to disseminate information about developments to RBC members and provide feedback on behalf of the business community to government and infrastructure stakeholders.
- Council Liaison. This group liaises with the City of Ryde to discuss issues which affect the growth and development of business in the City, has input into the Council’s Economic Strategy and works with Council to promote business events throughout the City (ie training workshops for small business owners, the annual Get Connected event.).
Other Special Interest Groups and Committees are drawn together to address a particular need or issue as it arises.