RBC caters for all companies, large and small. Whether you’re the CEO of a multi-national corporation, or operating a SOHO business – or somewhere in between – you’ll reap benefits from your RBC membership. RBC has the contacts you need across a broad range of industries and interests.
We have established a number of special interest groups whose role is to help business to grow in the City of Ryde. Growth is established by research, lobbying at various Government levels, and by participation by our members. We need your feedback on how business is going for you, and what we can do to help you grow.
Business-to-business, business-to-government and business-to-community communications.
- Affiliates with State Bodies and other business associations, eg NSW Business Chamber
- Information dissemination
- Access to Local, State and Federal Government
- Industrial Relations/Employment through our NSW Business Chamber Alliance
- Networking and building relationships with other members through our events
- Education via workshops and breakfast events on a range of topics
- News service providing members with other educational events in our region
- Partnering with the City of Ryde on business education and other events
Join our Chamber, and take part in helping Ryde achieve the high international reputation it deserves. Our Special Interest Groups welcome new members, new thoughts and ideas, and innovation at all levels. Email us for more information.
We have an Chamber Alliance membership with NSW Business Chamber, which provides $1200 worth of extra benefits to our members – click here to find out more.
We are delighted to welcome BiziNet Magazine on board as a support partner, giving members a subscription to the magazine as well as opportunities to submit material to the magazine. Click here for more information.