Entering the 2018 North Eastern Sydney Business Awards by the NSW Business Chamber is the first step on a journey that recognises excellence and showcases the business and business people whose passion, drive, entrepreneurship and innovation inspires us all.
- The Awards offer a cost effective way to thank and boost the morale of your existing employees as well as making it easier to attract top quality people keen to work in a high profile business.
- The entry process itself is invaluable. Reflecting on the goals, strategies and vision that led to the success of the business and using those insights to drive even greater success in the future.
- Your entry will be reviewed by subject matter experts during the judging process and you will have access to their comments about your entries and your business – an invaluable resource.
- You will have the opportunity to make invaluable connections that can advance the business, build its profile and present possibilities to pursue new ventures.
The 2018 Business Award Categories are:
- Outstanding Young Employee (18-35) *
- Outstanding Young Entrepreneur (18-35)
- Outstanding Business Leader (36+)
- Excellence in Small Business (less than 20 FTE employees)
- Excellence in Business (more than 20 FTE employees)
- Excellence in Social Enterprise
- Start Up Superstar
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Export
- Excellence in Workplace Inclusion
- Outstanding Employer of Choice
* This category does not proceed to the State Awards.
Never entered a business awards program before? We can help!
For more details, contact Ailesh O’Brien, Marketing & Events Executive
email email@example.com or call 02 9458 7970