Until we hold our first Annual General Meeting, the interim Executive Committee below meets every two months (and ad hoc by email) they support you and your issues and make decisions to help RBC help you grow your business. Members are:
- President: Tony Abboud, Snowden Parkes
- Vice President: Andrew Hill, STARStv
- Secretary: Karen Laing, Lady Anne Funerals
- Treasurer: George Papallo
Other Committee members are:
- Stefan Sojka, Cyrius Media Group
- Helen Crouch, North Ryde Community Aid
- Chris Altree, Computer Troubleshooters Ryde
RBC also has several Sub-Committees which report to the Executive (listed below).
- The CEO Club. Chair: Andrew Bland, BlandsLaw
- Council. Chair: Kaylar Michaelian, Hyecorp Property Group
- Transport/Traffic. Chair: Vacant
- Employment, Education & Training. Chair: Mark Hastings, TAFE NSW
- Income Generation Chair: Vacant
- Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality. Chair: Vacant
- Lydia Scuglia, helloworld Top Ryde City
- Mark Byers, Hunt & Hunt Lawyers (Legal advisor)
The Committee is supported by:
- Sabrina Ferguson, Executive Officer. Sabrina is responsible for marketing RBC and has worked for Ryde Business Forum and now RBC since 2001.
- Marcella Letteri, Events Coordinator. Marcella, who holds a Level III Certificate in Event Management, works part time in our office and is responsible for event coordination and general administration tasks.
RBC abides by the NSW Fair Trading Model Rules Constitution. Our incorporation number is INC1701053.