Riverside Business Chamber, Inc. (RBC) was formed in 2017 as the result of the amalgamation of Ryde Business Forum, Inc., and Ryde Macquarie Park Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
RBC objectives include those typically expected of any traditional chamber of commerce. RBC will provide opportunities for its members to grow their business, through networking events, education seminars and workshops, administrative and support services.
RBC will represent its members through lobbying to all three levels of government. It will provide additional networking, learning opportunities and business tools through its partnership with the NSW Business Chamber.
RBC will also act as a representative voice for the other chambers of commerce who operate in the neighbouring geographical area, supporting and promoting their activities in the community and encouraging inclusion and collaboration between all members of these organisations.
We provide opportunities for you to meet potential partners, clients and service providers. We provide a range of affordable staff training opportunities through our own workshops and those co-promoted with the City of Ryde and the NSW Business Chamber among other organisations. Through our affiliations we are able to put you in touch with IR and HR advisers, Apprenticeship centres and more. By joining us you’ll be part of the strongest business organisation in Sydney’s fastest-growing business region. Our excellent relations with all three levels of government in our area allow us frank and open discussions with government representatives and the opportunity to lobby on various subjects on behalf of our members.
We provide information, advice, education, lobbying, marketing and communications opportunities through:
- Monthly Business After Hours functions which provides members and guests with Business to Business, Business to Government and Business to Community communications opportunities
- Regular Boardroom Breakfasts, which are workshops covering topics such as HR, marketing, finance and more.
- Up to two Business @ Lunch events a year with keynote speakers
- Up to two Business @ Breakfast events with keynote speakers
- Business Blog where members can submit information of an educational nature to share with others
- Regular E-News twice per month. E-News gives members the opportunity to promote their special offers and news directly to other members in a consolidated newsletter
- Quarterly CEO Club meetings with City of Ryde Council and local business leaders
- Other special events e.g. major business events co-promoted with the City of Ryde
With RBC membership, the benefits and contacts you will make are manifold. We are a facilitator for business growth in Ryde, Hunters Hill and Lane Cove, and we want to see you grow and prosper.
RBC abides by the NSW Fair Trading Model Rules Constitution. Our incorporation number is INC1701053.